Trip to Hokkaido

major travel distance
This time, I went on a trip to Hokkaido for two nights and three days with my family. I went once last year, so this time it was second trip to Hokkaido for me. Since I went sightseeing to visit somewhere other than Sapporo that I visited last year, I would like to introduce the places I went. We rented a car and took turns driving with my father because we moved a long distance.

First day
~Otaru-shi~
I borrowed a car at New Chitose Airport and went to Otaru-shi, Biei-cho. I arrived in Otaru-shi around noon, so I ate a seafood at a shop called "Kita no Ryouba" (=jap:北の漁場) in Otaru Sakaimachi ShoppingStreet (=jap:小樽堺町通り商店街). After that, I did a canal cruise and it was a very elegant time, but sunlight was out and it was extremely hot. And I moved to a hotel in Biei-cho which is a lodging place. Biei-cho was a rural town where you can feel nature with plenty of mountains and fields. The hotel didn't have a convenience store or supermarket near because it is in the mountains. When I was moving to Biei-cho from Otaru-shi, I was able to see wild foxes two times.
left:Blue pond
right:Shirahige-no-taki
Second day
~Biei-cho~
I moved from Biei to Furano and Asahikawa on this day. I went to see "Shirahige-no-taki" (=jap:
白ひげの滝) and "Blue pond" (=jap:青い池) nears the hotel. "Shirahige-no-taki" can be seen from above the bridge and you can feel the power of the waterfall. "Blue pond" was impressed with a mysterious place.
upper left:Santa no hige
bottom left:Nakafurano Municipal
                      LavenderGarden
right:Farm Tomita
~Furano-shi~
I ate "Santa no hige" with a soft cream on a melon at a shop called "Popura Farm" (=jap:
ポプラファーム). I watch it on TV a couple times and I wanted to eat it, so I am satisfied with eating. Of course it was very delicious. There are many flower gardens in Furano-shi, this time I’ll introduce two places I went. The first place is the most famous "Farm Tomita" (=jap:ファーム富田). It is a period when lavender is in bloom until the beginning of August, so I could see beautiful lavender.  Because "Farm Tomita" has a large site, flowers other also than lavender were blooming beautifully. In the second place, I went to "Nakafurano Municipal Lavender Garden" (=jap:中富良野町営ラベンダー園) which will change a ski resort in winter and a flower garden in summer. Here you can enjoy the flower and city scenery together at the summit by riding the lift.

~Asahikawa-shi~

I moved to a hotel in Asahikawa-shi which is a lodging place. Dinner was "Matsuo Genghis Khan" (=jap:松尾ジンギスカン) and I ate delicious Genghis Khan. Compatibility with beer is perfect.

Third day
~Asahikawa-shi~

On the last day, I went to Asahiyama Zoo in Asahikawa-shi. There were places under construction and places where animals died and they couldn't see, but I was healed by seeing cute animals and cool animals. After the zoo I ate Asahikawa ramen at a ramen shop called "Baikohken" (=jap:梅光軒). I was happy to eat my favorite ramen. Then I moved to Asahikawa Airport and the trip to Hokkaido ended.

left:seafood don
upper right:Asahikawa ramen
bottom right:genghis Khan
Before the trip, the weather on the second and third day was a bad forecast, but it was a sunny and pleasant trip. I went to Hokkaido twice, but there are many places I haven't gone yet so I think that I wish I could go to Hokkaido a lot and be able to domination.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

New Shoes

Baseball Game