New Shoes

#1
I bought the new basketball shoes. The name of the shoes is "KYRIE 2 WHAT THE EP". KYRIE 2 is my favorite shoes, this shoes become three feet continuous.

These shoes model is NBA player "Kyrie Irving". He is a point guard player belonging to the team named Boston Celtics. His height is 191cm and he isn't very tall in NBA, but he has a very high dribble skill and he is active. And his shoot skill is too high, it is also my longing player. It is difficult to acquire dribble skill like him, I'm working on practicing to acquire accurate shoot skill.
#2

#3
Currently, Kyrie's shoes are on sale to series 4. KYRIE 2 which I'm wearing is basketball shoes of before two series. Recently, I bought NIKE's basketball shoes on the NIKE online store. This KYRIE 2 is a previous series, so it isn't sold on the online store. I was able to buy it at the Yahoo! Auction as a result of looking for on the internet and the auction site. KYRIE 2 was sold on various sites, but their sites didn't have my size and price was about 30,000 yen. In the Yahoo! Auction, it happened to have my size and it was able to buy at cheaper price than regular price. By the way, the regular price is 17,280 yen, but I bought it for 11,500 yen. I was at a loss as to buy sneakers or basketball shoes, so I'm very satisfied because I bought basketball shoes cheaply. Next time, I would like to find great sneakers and line up here(#3).

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Trip to Hokkaido

Last Year's Yokosuka League