Last Year's Yokosuka League

Last year, Yokosuka League games which I posted about several times on my blog ended in March. I would like to introduce the results in this posting. From October to March, I played seven games in total, one game a month (two games in January). It was the first challenge of the first division for both my team and myself, but the result was we reached second place with 5 wins and 2 losses. I think that this is amazing that my team was second place in our first attempt. Also, I was able to play as a starting member in all games.

Of the two losses, one loss was the first place team. That team has been winning for about 5 years and it was really strong, so we were no match for it. The other loss went into overtime, but we couldn't pull off a win. Although the ace of my team couldn't come, I'm satisfied because we had a good game.

By playing the game at a high level, I was able to learn and experience many things. Taking advantage of these things, I'm working hard in practice. My job hunting is serious too, but I want to make good results in basketball at the May tournament!!!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Trip to Hokkaido

New Shoes

Baseball Game